Friday, February 10, 2012

Hello All!

We were talking this morning with one of our guests and he suggested that we launch a WordPress blog. Here I am a few hours later putting it together and finding out just how to operate this platform. I love it! Thank you, Jeff, for the hearty suggestion.

Right now we are planning on broadcasting cooking tips from Brad and the news about town from me. Hopefully it will blossom into much more than that. I know that many of you would really like for Brad to put together a cook book and (he really is thinking about it!) that may happen one day. Until then you will have to continue to visit and find out how he gets his eggs so dang fluffy.

We are looking forward to the weekend -- we will have most of the inn booked (there are still a couple of rooms available) -- and some of our guests will be celebrating anniversaries while others will be celebrating birthdays. It may be ambitious, but I would really like to put together a German Sweet Chocolate cupcake or something for our fruit course. I know -- here I go ruining breakfast by serving dessert�first ... but don't you think it would taste wonderful with just a dollop of icing and some fresh raspberries?

I can't wait to see you ...

No comments:

Post a Comment